which drink is the nicest?

funny funny pics

funny funny pics
hahaha

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Darkness of Dreams

I never felt so cold and alone.
My heart is beating like the rattling thunder in the sky.
A pain strikes me in the middle of my heart like a rigorous
Lightning that flashes in the dark blue sky.
My heart is beating heavily until finally it explodes, blood rushing out overflowing my soul.
My skin became pale and white as streams of blood run down my eyes. I became weak and afraid as I feel to the ground. Suddenly!
My world was spinning around and around as everything dimed out around me;
I was trapped in a world of darkness and pain struggling to get out of this lonely and frightening world.
I tried to scream but only the cold whistling sound of my breath would fill the dazzling air.
My body then became numb I couldn’t move a muscle.
As I gasp for air blood starts to run down my noise like the rushing water that falls down a viscous water fall.
I couldn’t breathe I start to suffocate then I felt a force pulling me towards the end,
I couldn’t take it anymore I just laid there allowing the force to drain the life from within my soul.
Unexpectedly my eyes open and I realize that it was all a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment