which drink is the nicest?

funny funny pics

funny funny pics
hahaha

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

sorry!!!

I was thinking and I realize that I got a lot to say to you. I would like to start by saying that I miss talking to you, seeing u smile and most importantly feeling your touch. Since u stop answering my calls and told me that u don’t ever want to talk to me, everything just went upside down because nothing is going as I planned…. I just can’t stop thinking of you! It’s like whenever we talk to each other everything I say to u never comes out right and it really hurts me that I did u wrong when all u were trying to do was love me. I was so stupid to jeopardize our friendship and I would just like to say that I’m really sorry. I’m sorry I’ve been so bad to you and mean to you I never intended to hurt you. I’m sorry about making u feel so blue and for all the pain I’ve caused you.im also sorry about all the things I’ve said to u. I just want u to know that I never mean any of the things I said. I know that I can’t take back whatever I said but I’m sorry. I just miss your kiss and the way u make my world go round and round. I was just listening to the poem u wrote me and I love u too and your all I ever want and all I ever need my soul and heart also belong to u. I really don’t want u to think the reason that I’m writing u is to get back with u because I know that it is impossible. The main reasons that I’m writing u is to tell u that you’re so special to me and that no matter who I’m with or whatever happens u will always be in my heart. Also, I just wanted to say that I’m sorry and that I’m to blame for everything that happened between us and the reason that I couldn’t come out and say it was because I was shame. I am changing my ways that is why I had to come and apologize to u and also I wanted to say thanks for changing me. I hope one day you’ll find it in your heart to forgive me for what I did to u and I hope that someday would be soon.IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE G

No comments:

Post a Comment